Terms and Conditions
The term ‘www.wpmdb.net’ or ‘WPMDb’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, especially when we are obligated to do so to protect ourselves from abuse and fraud and to protect our copyrights, intellectual property, safety, dignity, good name and business reputation.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
WPMDb licenses comes in two format:
- Yearly license for a one time fee.
- Monthly license with a monthly subscription.
When you signup for a monthly subscription, your license will be active for one monther after the initial payment is made. The checkout process will setup an automated monthly payment from your paypal account and your license will be extended for one more month after each payment is made.
You can cancel your subscription and stop further payments at any time from your Paypal account. You can also submit a support ticket ( http://www.wpmdb.net/support/ ) with your details and request that we cancel the subscription for you.
If you cancel the automated payments, or if a payment fails for any reason, the license will still be active for the rest of the period it was already paid for and will then simply expire.
You are covered by a 15-day money-back guarantee. This means that if within the first two weeks after your purchase you for some reason don’t like the software you can submit a support ticket ( http://www.wpmdb.net/support/ ) with your request for a refund. We will give 100% of your money back without ANY questions asked.
There are only a few obvious conditions, and refunds will NOT be given in those cases:
- You have used WPMDb before and you either cancelled (or let it expire) your subscription or have requested and been granted a refund already.
- You have multiple accounts and you are requesting refunds for more than one.
- You have tried to cheat our checkout system in the attempt to buy a WPMDb license at a lower price. We reserve the right to ignore any refund requests in such case of fraud.
In those cases we reserve the right to either consider the case “special” and require more information OR completely ignore and dismiss it.